Spike-Buffy-Angel-Drusilla
LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD
(AU)
!!! Please read before watching !!! STORYLINE
Spike: Well everything is going great for him.
He has Drusilla at his side and he's killed his first Slayer.
This has set him on a path to hunt all new Slayers.
Buffy has started a new relationship with Riley Finn, which all seems peachy.
Until he starts mentioning those important words, this kind of freaks her out.
She's starting to realise now that he may not be the one.
Spike has come to Sunnydale to find the new slayer with Angel and Drusilla.
On a night out with Drusilla they run into [B]uffy.
Drusilla asks Spike to kill Buffy for her.
Spike and Buffy meet in battle, which leads to a passionate love affair.
He tells her he will change. But can he?
Angel finds out about the affair, and decides to have a little fun...
Will it be a happy ending?
Well you'll have to watch and find out.





This is my first AU in a very long time;
I'd forgotten how hard they were to do.
I hope the story is easy to follow.
I'm proud to say this is all done on Sony Vegas, which has taken me ages to grasp.
Thank You Gaby and Anne for all the help.
Song: Love is a Battlefield ~ Pat Benatar
I might do a part 2, if I can find the right music.

No comments: